Saturday, April 6, 2013

Editorial Schedule Alert

Good Day All,

Just wanted everyone to know that I'm going on a short vacation the end of this month. And, this time...I'm not taking my laptop.

So, there will be no photos posted during the period of 23-28 April.

I will catch up with any submissions of photographs on the 29th and 30th.

So, if you want your photos posted before I leave...get it to me before the 22nd please...because I'll be spending that day packing and getting ready to depart.

Thanks,

Kathy Shaw
Founder, CQJP Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Have fun and everyone needs a break. I never ever take electronic with us, gotta have a vacation tech free. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, thanks for letting us know. Have a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for the vacation without the laptop! have a lovely and relaxing time :) thank you for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete